- No breeding of animals .
- All animals shall be housed in a clean, comfortable, safe, species appropriate, stimulating and enriching environment.
- Spay or neuter all animals before adoption.
- Must demonstrate a respect for quality of life and provide the most humane death possible for animals who are suffering or otherwise not suitable for adoption.
- Have a sufficient number of qualified employees/volunteers to provide the appropriate level of care for the animals.
- Must have a comprehensive and effective adoption program.
- Must demonstrate a positive contribution to the community’s animal welfare resource, including positive relationships with peers.
If you would like to apply for Supplies for Shelters program, please fill out the form here.